Selling Property, Contracts and Conveyancing
Whatever your reasons are for selling your property there are a number of procedures you must follow. These vary from state to state and often from one local government area to the next so it’s important that you engage the services of a licensed and highly experienced conveyancer.
The expert conveyancing team at Jim’s Conveyancing are dedicated to providing sellers with the post professional conveyancing service in Australia. As part of the Jim’s Group we put professionalism, value for money and customer service at the very top of our priority list.
At Jim’s Conveyancing we follow a tried and proven method for all our vendor clients which includes:
- Ordering the mandatory property searches
- Preparing the contract of sale & forwarding it to the selling agent
- Negotiating contract changes with prospective buyers
- Once you’ve accepted an offer we get you to sign the contract of sale
- We then facilitate the exchange of contracts
- We facilitate your mortgage discharge paperwork and payout amount (if there is one) with your lender
- We ensure that all parties are ready for settlement
- We audit the settlement figures prior to settlement
- We attend settlement
- We ensure that all title documents and disbursements are correct
- We direct the payment of the settlement monies to the appropriate accounts
- We advise you and your agent once settlement has been effected
Our 12 step guide (above) seems simple and straight forward and that’s a direct result of our many years of experience and thousands of happy clients who have engaged Jim’s Conveyancing over the years.
So when the time comes to sell your residential, commercial or industrial property call us on 131 546 or contact us via the form below.